- 21st District Championship game (24-6) Pleasure Ridge Park destroyed(13-16) Fairdale 85-68. Max Clemons dropped 25 points in the win. PRP blasted Beth Haven 70-39 in the semifinals.
- 22nd District Championship game (18-10) Butler was victorious over (17-12) Doss 73-59. Jalen Palm was on fire the whole game, scoring 22 points for the Bears. It was back to back blowouts for Butler as they dominated Western 84-54 to advance to the championship game.
- 23rd District Championship game (27-4) Moore edged (22-9) Southern 62-55. Jaelin Sanford led the way for Moore with 14 points. It was a close game from start to finish but Moore maintained control. The Mustangs knocked off Bullitt Central 73-47 in the semifinals.
- 24th District Championship game (24-4) Bullitt East trounced (21-10) Jeffersontown 68-47. The game was supposed to be a close one but Bullitt East took command early and out muscled the Chargers. Derek Willis had 15 points and swatted 4 shots in the winning effort. Bullitt East cruised by Whitfield Academy 71-32 on Wednesday.
- 25th District Championship game (19-10) Manual defeated (13-14) Central 65-53. Quintez Thompson poured in 28 points for the Crimsons. Manual reached the final game after shutting down Shawnee 81-39.
- 28th District Championship game (17-13) Eastern took down (23-8) Ballard 79-76. Eagle’s swingman Tyrell went crazy and dropped 38 points on a good Ballard defense. Eastern advanced after defeating Christian Academy 59-47 Tuesday.
Photo Courtesy: Moore High School