It's all too easy to get stuck in a dining rut; you wanna go where everyone knows your name. But Louisville has some amazing restaurants. This weekend I challenge you to get out there and try someplace you've never been before. Here are some great Groupon deals to help you summon the courage:
1. Did all our talk the last couple of weeks at Louisville.com make you think about Indian food? Try this Groupon for Shalimar and warm up with something spicy.
2. Majid's Mediterannean Grill in St. Matthews is rumored to serve the best lamb in town. This Groupon will help you feel adventurous on your date night.
3. Osaka Sushi and Japanese Cuisine in Clifton happens to be one of my favorite sushi spots in town. This Groupon makes a great meal also a great deal.
4. While I've always heard great things about Funmi's Nigerian Cafe, I still haven't been there. It is definitely on my short list, so maybe I'll try this Groupon myself.
5. Hillbilly Tea is a great farm-to-table spot with a great tea selection. It's so cool they had to open a second location in Shanghai. Check it out with this Groupon.
Photos Courtesy of Shalimar, Hillbilly Tea, and Funmi's Facebook Pages