Photo: Flickr/The Pug Father
- Voting day is tomorrow. Still undecided? Check out the Courier-Journal's 2010 voter guide to read what the candidates themselves have to say and then go to LEO Weekly's latest issue for analysis. And Q&As with mayoral candidates will appear here on Louisville.com later today.
- "After the state [Indiana] and IBM sued each other over the technology giant's canceled $1.37 billion deal to automate intake for Medicaid, food stamps and other benefits, critics of one of the costliest contracts in state history — along with clients who struggled to keep their benefits — said Gov. Mitch Daniels ignored warnings that outsourcing such a critical government function was fraught with risks." [Courier-Journal]
- Happy birthday to Broken Sidewalk.The Louisville neighborhoods blog turned 2 years old on Friday. [Broken SIdewalk]
- Barenaked Ladies make Louisville fans forget their worries for at least one night [Louisville.com]
- "The drought continues. For the 32nd straight year -- tacking on yet one more year in the ongoing record of Triple Crown futility -- there will be no sweep of racing's most coveted prize." [ESPN]