Scott County Saddle Club to host IBRA Indiana approved barrel racing horse show on August 4 [Equine]
On August 4, 2012 the Scott County Saddle Club, in Scottsburg, IN, will host an Indiana approved IBRA show at the Scott County Fairgrounds. There is $500 added money for this show (Must be minimum of 20 horses in class for added money).
Exhibition barrels and poles start at 10:00 am EST and are $5 per run. The show starts at 12:00 pm EST.
The following classes will be held:
1. Open 2D Poles - Entry Fee $15 ($50 added money)
2. Open 2D Flags - Entry Fee $15 ($50 added money)
3. Pee Wee Barrels - Entry Fee $5 (May not compete in any other class)
4. IBRA Youth 3-D Barrels - Entry Fee $20 ($100 added money)
5. Adult 3D Barrels 19 & over - Entry Fee $15 ($50 added money)
6. IBRA Open 3D Barrels - Entry Fee $25 ($250 added money - 4D if over 75 entries)
7. IBRA Masters 3D Barrels 40 & over - Entry Fee $15 (May roll over from Open)
IBRA rules apply.
Concessions available. For more information contact Joe and Charlotte Grissom at 812-293-4531. For IBRA questions please contact Bronson Barth at 812-406-8478.
To access the full showbill go here.
*Showbill day of show supersedes any previous showbill. This is an outdoor venue so if weather is questionable call before you haul.
Scott County Fairgrounds is located at 710 West Fairground Rd., Scottsburg, IN.
Logo: Courtesy of IBRA